Ideally located in Alsace, in a natural region rated Natura 2000, Lahô will welcome you in a dreamlike environment. Nestled right in the middle of the regional park of the Ballons des Vosges, this first class chalet is erected on the southern slope of the renown Munster Valley.
Lahô: the adventure.
Conceived by a young couple enthralled by the mountains, Lahô is an ode to nature and to people who respect it. From the initial planning to the building itself, the know-how of 15 local artisans has brought an added value to the construction. Natural and high quality raw materials will provide harmony and well- being in a breathtaking panorama.
Whether with friends or family, a vast living-room, 5 comfortable bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, a 40 m2 wellness area with spa and sauna are an invitation to relax and feel good. Lahô combines the authenticity of a mountain chalet with first class comfort as well as a definitely contemporary and original interior design.
Lahô, peace and serenity.
- Forget about time pressure in the wellness area. The fragrances of the soap boutique will mingle with the sweet smell of larch and spruce trees.
- Find out about the 5 bedrooms, decorated in the spirit of the famous hiking tracks like the GR20 or the GR5.
- Have a look at the photos that will take you on a journey through beautiful landscapes in the mountains.
- Enjoy the indoors as well as the outdoors whatever the weather, thanks to 2 large terraces, one of them being covered.
- Treat yourself in Noé's wine cellar: the house sommelier has made a selection of fantastic wines from an organic agriculture.
Lahô, the ideal place to practice sports, touristic or cultural activities.
Close to Colmar and the wine road, the chalet is ideally located to be the starting point of numerous activities. You will be able to go hiking to the Gashney, go skiing at the Schnepfenried resort, visit the world famous Unterlinden museum in Colmar, pretend you're a knight at the Holandsbourg castle, enjoy a ploughman's meal at the local inns, have a dip in the Schiessroth lake or still, simply go blueberry picking along the Route des Crêtes.